Update 1: Hilton’s current protocol for COVID Clean Safe Hilton Tampa
We will be following all CURRENT state, county and city Covid 19 restrictions and requirements that are in place at the time of the event. Currently, face masks must be worn at ALL times outside of your hotel room, including all public areas, including on and off the dance floor. Faces shields may be worn, but a mask must be worn under it. This is based upon the most recent Hillsboro County advisory. As regulations change, we will most certainly keep you advised.
These are the protocols we are following for Florida Star Ball.
- Masks must be worn at ALL TIMES, including on the dance floor, as per the latest compliance ordinance.
- Sanitizers will be throughout the ballroom.
- We have rented hospital-grade Air Scrubbers that will be placed throughout the ballroom. These remove 99.9% of pathogens from the air including Covid-19.
- Tables will be socially distanced and set for your group. Table hopping and moving chairs is not allowed.
- Meals will be provided and socially distanced. Exact arrangements will be announced as we get closer to the event and have a definitive number of people.
- Temperature checks and contact tracing will be implemented before you enter the ballroom.
- There will be an awards center for Single Dance Awards to avoid congregating. Multi Dance Awards will be presented in a Socially distanced fashion.
The Hilton Hotel has partnered with Lysol and follows a strict protocol with cleaning hotel rooms. Once the room has been sanitized there will be a sticker aced between the door and the doorframe of the room. The seal will tear when you enter the room. If you go to your room and the seal is torn, please return to the front desk and get a new room. Your toilet seat should be wrapped and your remote control wrapped and bagged to indicate it was sanitized.
We will continue to update you as we are updated.